1) How long is a typical lease?
Leases are typically month-to-month. However, if you pay for a full year in advance, you get one month free: you pay for 11 months and get 12 months of storage.
2) What if I want to rent a unit on Sunday?
Come on in! The office is open 10am – 4pm on Sundays.
3) Do you rent trucks or have other services available to help me move?
We have a number of items that can assist you with your move:
- Complimentary carts and dollies
- Moving and packing supplies (for purchase)
- Cargo van and a pick-up truck (for rent)
- Mail boxes (for rent)
Call our office staff for details: 303-948-1368
4) When can I get in the gate and access my unit(s)?
The gate is accessible from 6am – 10pm seven days a week. On heavy snow days access is only available by walk ways until the snow is plowed.
5) Do you send out invoices?
By default, no. Invoices can be sent out by special request. Please work with our office staff to set this up.
6) Do you charge late fees?
Yes and it is based on days:
- If you are 5 days late, a $10 late fee is charged to your account
- If you are 15 days late, an additional $25 late fee is charged to your account
7) How do I make a payment?
You can set up your account for auto payment, mail your payment in, come in and pay in person, call with a credit card or pay on line (emove).
8) What happens if I lock myself out of my unit?
If you forget your combination or key, there is a $35 fee for us to cut off your lock.
9) How much notice must be given if I want to move out?
When moving out, we require notice 10 days before your next payment due date. Your lease will document the full policy for vacating your unit(s).